BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 2, 2010

My 18th Birthday

It ws amazingly wonderful.

Seriously. I experienced all the great feelings yesterday on my 18th birthday. During the day, since everyone else has school and college etc etc, I went out to Mid Valley with Suyin. I had a great time. We went shopping around first and watched the A-Team. The movie was great. It was really nice and worth watching.

After that, I went to the pool to wait for my siblings to finish trg and then go home with them. There, I met up with Mun and Kah Yan. Mun gave the the fantastic DVD that she made.

It was the best video/movie I've ever seen in my life! I was really, really touched at the effort that u put in for me, Mun. The same goes to the rest of u out there who contributed to this video. Thank u so much, Ei Ling, Howard, Raymond, Sian Shern, Kah Yan, Tania and everyone who appeared in the video to wish me. I can't believe u guys actually make ppl Daniel Bego, Yih Wey as well as Marellyn and Melvin to wish me too! Haha it was really unexpected guys!

So, yes. It was a really successful attempt to make me cry and laugh at the same time. Thank God u guys weren't around to see my reaction. I'll look like some crazy lunatic, laughing out loud and cring out at the same time. Haha oh and I fell sick on my birthday. It may be due to the weather or.. whatever. But after watching the video, I felt so much better. I love u guys so so much.

Thank u guys once again, for making everything worth it and for putting a smile on my face. =)

0 comments: