BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

Excitement..??

Yeap. I've won the MTV Worldstage passes. Not THAT excited actually. OK, maybe I'm a lil excited. Haha my first ever concert. God, that's sad.

I'm bringing Suyin there. My lesbo partner. And not sure who else is going. But anyways, we're gonna rock that place! I mean, Katy Perry *gasp* and Tokio Hotel *swoon*!!! Not a fan of WonderGirls tho. Urgh. But nvm, at least I'll get to have fun. XP

And the day before MTV Worldstage, I'm attending the MAD Charity thing organized by HELP in Ministry of Sound in Sunway. Annnddddd.. For both events, Sian Shern is going. =.='' I mean, I'm gonna see him in both events. Pfft. Oh wells. Haha I'll just monitor his behaviour.

Seriously, not that I'm against them or anything.. Well, OK, maybe I'm a teeny bit against them, but if they're gonna sing that "Nobody" song again, I'll gag on the spot. OK, I'm exaggerating. But you get my point. Any more of that "I want nobody, nobody but you" thing, Imma drop dead.

Something tells me I'm not in a good mood today.

0 comments: