BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Really annoying chicks

Do you sometimes find some chicks super annoying? Well, sorry for the very random post and very random topic but I have a sudden rush of annoyance and I had to let it out somehow.

Haha. I find girls who LOVE acting cute a major turn-off. Especially when they make cute faces and talk in a voice that do not belong to them. Seriously. It's like they want people to perceive them as really cute when really, they're just getting on people's nerves (especially mine).

Urgh. When they look at me with those stupid expressions and start talking in that unnaturally super high-pitch voice with jutting lips and wrinkled lips and ugly.. ok, enough. Well the thing is, when they start talking to me like that, I just feel like shoving a stick up their... (ok, that was violent). Haha

Honestly, they think ppl find that adorable. Well here's some news for girls like that: it's not adorable. In fact, they're downright turn-off. I mean, imagine you're in bed with girls like that and when u get all hot and heavy she starts making really "cute" expressions and make those really "cute" noises... Ooops. I think I went overboard. But u get my point.

And then, there's also another thing about girls who put so much make-up that when they finally clean it off, they look like mom-zilla. Hahaha plenty of girls out there who looks absolutely different with makeup on. I don't get it. Why try to change your looks? Make-up is being used to enhance your beauty, not to change the way you look.

God gave you your looks, your body and your VOICE. Be proud of them. Why would anybody wanna alter those wonderful things about themselves just so they could be like someone else?

Wow, I'm having some serious issues here. I'll blame it one hormonal change. Haha kidding.

So, my point is... wait, is there even a point? Hold on and let me scroll thru this post to see if there's any points.

Okay so the point is that I feel annoyed by these ppl. That's the point.

0 comments: